For those of you struggling with eating more veggies this is a quick side dish. Or main dish. I love zucchini and although my fav way is on the grill this is a close second! I find that soy sauce makes most things palatable for people, even if they are not a huge vegetable fan (Paul Schuler looking at you).
- 3 - 4 green or yellow squash, halved lengthwise
- 1 TBs coconut oil
- 2 TBs soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees- place baking pan in oven to heat it up slightly
- Cut zucchini/squash in half lengthwise
- Remove baking pan from oven and melt coconut oil in the bottom.
- Add 2 TBs of soy sauce to pan, place halved squash cut side down in pan.
- Bake for 20 min