For those of you who struggle with vegetables- this is an easy way to get some good cruciferous veggies in that taste amazing. If you like tacos you will like these! I cook mine in bacon fat but you can also use coconut oil. I generally recommend coconut oil- I happen to know my veggie intake and exercise and cholesterol levels can take the bacon fat.
- One head cauliflower or one bag pre-chopped
- 1-2 TBs coconut oil
- 2 TBs Cumin
- 1/2 TBs Garlic Powder
- Preheat over to 400.
- Chop cauliflower and place in pan
- Melt coconut oil in microwave safe glass and coat cauliflower.
- Sprinkle generously with cumin.
- Bake for 15 min. Take out and stir, adding more cumin if needed, replace in over and cook for another 10-15 min or until tender.